Monday, August 27, 2012

Oh no you DEEDENT(didn't)



Okay, I am so livid right now that I don't know where to start. I want to run and grab some high calorie kibble and be done with it. Enough of this diet and watching everything I eat.

I'm an emotional eater and I have to say that today is the WORST day of my life!!

My two-legged humans decided to add another addition to the family. Is it a cute guinea pig? A tweety bird? Even, dare I say it a ca-at. NOOOOOO, they had to go out and get another dog. Not just a dog, a cute puppy that runs, jumps, and plays. My 2-legged little friends ooh and aaah day and night about this creature.

Did they get another Shih Tzu like me? Well that would not be so bad. Maybe a little "friend" for me, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, they decided to get a German Shepherd!! Can you imagine?!?! For shame!! The nerve of some people. To bring that gigantic thing into MY home, sniffing MY things, playing with MY toys, sleeping around my humans. It's BARBARIC.



I do not feel like blogging anymore tonight everyone. I need a little "me" time to get adjusted to this whole thing.

I may be small but I am still QUEEN of this castle. Bahahahahaha!

Kibble, kibble here I come.

Just my thoughts,

DIVA(Diamond in the Ruff)

No comments:

Post a Comment